We’ve been thinking a lot about you lately, our customers, our employees and greater communities.
Your health and safety are our top priorities and at the heart of every decision we make. We believe it’s critical to do our part to help reduce the transmission of COVID-19.
We are reaching out to share the steps we’re taking to protect everyone and ensure that you continue to have a safe and positive experience.
- In addition to our normal rigorous cleaning standards, we have taken additional steps to increase the frequency of disinfecting high-touch surfaces throughout our kitchen and delivery vehicle.
- All employees are regularly reminded of our hand washing and hygiene protocols.
- We have implemented a strict sick-day policy, encouraging staff to stay home if they have any flu-like symptoms or are feeling unwell; As well as requiring any employees who have recently travelled, or plan to travel outside of Canada, to self-quarantine upon their return.
- We are closely following the recommendations of the Federal Government, PHAC (Public Health Agency of Canada) and local health authorities to adapt our procedures as quickly as possible.
- Our physical location, 2821 Spring street Port Moody, will remain closed to the public, and we are working hard to ensure that all products will only be in contact with the utmost essential personnel.
In light of these recent developments, our menus are now available for home delivery and packaged individually for your convenience and health safety.